Thursday, October 11, 2007

Why Prayerful Mom?


I have decided to call my blog "The Prayerful Mom" because it is who I strive to be. Someone told me once to pretend you are who you want to be and eventually that is what you will be. Not to say I am not a prayerful mom, but not to the level I am wanting to achieve.

While I pray regularly since becoming a mom I have lost that constant dialogue with God that I first had when I became a Christian. I want to be the kind of mother, wife, and woman who prays constantly through every situation. So... here we go!

For those of you that don't know me I will take a moment and introduce myself with the top 10 things you should know about me...

1. I love Jesus. I have been sold-out for Christ for a little over 3 years and am growing and learning in my walk with Him everyday.

2. I am married to my husband Nick who can always make me laugh. I can't wait to see what God has in store for this amazing guy.

3. I have a 1 year old son named Max who is wonderful. I love him so much and can't pray enough that he will grow to be sold-out for Christ.

4. I am still in school (my last semester) but can't wait to graduate and pursue my dream career of staying at home and taking care of my family.

5. I love to scrapbook. My favorite thing about scrapbooking is how it brings women together and gets them talking about anything and everything.

6. I am currently trying to loose weight, about 30 pounds. I have lost 13 so far!

7. I watch too much T.V. sometimes, especially Friends re-runs.

8. I am pretty messy but I wish I was a neatfreak. I would love to have a spotless house!

9. I am a writing major but I am terrible at grammar!

10. I grew up in Colorado and I really miss the mountains sometimes.

No comments: