Friday, March 20, 2009

Catching up!

Sorry I have been such a blogger slacker lately! I tend to think of a million things I want to blog about but then I don't get around to it!

Life has been good but busy lately. I am staying very busy with the kiddos and our activities. Nick found out that his last day at Brown Shoe is May 1st so he has started the job search.

Max and Sophie are doing great. They are getting so big! Sophie will be crawling any day now I think. She gets up on her hands and knees and rocks back and fourth and scoots backwards which is what Max did right before he crawled. Max is doing great too. His vocabulary is rapidly growing. He now knows more dinosaur names than I do. Thankfully he has a dad that is into that kind of thing!

I am super excited because Nick and I are having a little date day tomorrow. I think we are going to go check out a neighborhood we are interested in building or buying a house in and then I think we might do a little shopping and have a late lunch/early dinner! I can't wait to have my hubby to myself for a few hours!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

dates are so fun! i took them for granted before we had kids...funny how we do things like that. ha! have fun checking out the new neighborhood and i hope nick finds a new job soon!