Monday, August 10, 2009

Almost 1!

I can't believe our little girl will be 1 year old on Friday!

It is so cliche but I feel like she was just born yesterday! We are so blessed by her life! She is the spunkiest little girl and has so much personality for a baby! We are planning a big family birthday party on Friday for her. We are doing a shrimp boil and having cupcakes. Everything will be hot pink, light pink, and brown. I am trying to convince everyone to wear pink! I bought some plain pink t-shirts on sale today for those who might come unprepared... like my dad! :-) Hehe! I will post pictures next week!

4 comments:

In With the Light said...

just adorable! i love that you are updating more often

Jessica said...

what a cutie pie! i think she looks like you in that picture. yay for birthdays!

catrina said...

I cna't believe she will be 1 also. Where did our babies go? Wish we were there to celebrate with you! Love you guys!

Gretchen Peters said...

Pink parties are so much fun!