Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Song of Songs

I just wanted to share with all of you girls that read this that my husband and I are currently watching a sermon series online that focuses on Song of Songs and it is PHENOMENAL! It is a series called "The Peasant Princess" by Pastor Mark Driscoll at Mars Hill Church. I know some people thing Mark Driscoll is controversial and some people don't like him, but Nick and I are big fans after listening to his "Men and Marriage" sermons and lots of others. We learn so much! It is a big time commitment, I think there are like 11 sermons and they are about an hour long but they are so good! So, if you are looking for a way to sit and connect and learn with your husband I absolutely reccomend listening to this series together! It is transforming my mind in an awesome way!! http://www.marshillchurch.org/media/the-peasant-princess
P.S. The sermons aren't in order so scroll down and find Part 1 first!

No comments: