Thursday, September 3, 2009

The best week ever!

I am so happy and excited because this week I get to spend time with 2 of my best friends in the whole world! The only thing better would be to get to see them both at the same time! But, I am still pumped! My friend Sarah and her husband are coming into town and we are going out to dinner with them Saturday night. I am so excited because it will be a grown-up dinner so we will actually be able to TALK! Then next week Wednesday and Thursday I get to hang out with my friend Christina! Her husband will be in town on business so she is coming too! It will be so fun! It is always crazy because between the two of us we have 4 children... but we make them nap and then have hours of wonderful conversation! I can't wait!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

thank you so much for your kind words--i'm freaking out a little today and really appreciate hearing from someone who's been there! i just told my superintendent what's going on and he was in shock. they're going to discuss it at the board meeting tonight, which is much sooner than i had realized. oh well, the cat's out of the bag now and i'm feeling somewhat relieved!