Monday, August 11, 2008

Help?

So, in all of the craziness of moving and waiting for this little girl to be born I have really let my Bible Study/Quiet Time slip and let me say Sisters, I am feeling it! I am loving life but you know, you just drag a little when you aren't in the Word daily!
Can anyone suggest any good studies or ideas for me? I need something that isn't too intense since I will have a newborn any day now. I could easily order a book or workbook if you have any suggestions! Or, if you just have an idea to work through a book or the Bible or something that would work too!
Thank you so much! Feel free to leave it as a comment or e-mail me at KatieLRamsey@gmail.com. Thanks! Love you guys!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

our sunday school class just finished teh "5 sex needs of men and women" and we really enjoyed it. it's a couples thing but i read the book before we did it in class. very tasteful and helpful.

we had our ultrasound today--it's a girl!

Barr Family said...

No Other Gods by Kelly Minter. It is really super good! Can't wait to see pictures of the Princess when she arrives! Amanda

Christina said...

I am really enjoying "Contagious Joy" by Christa Kinde! It is encouraging me so much!! It is long enough for me to learn something, but not so long that I have to spend hours preparing for it!! I highly recommend it!! I love you!!