Thursday, May 28, 2009

I love it when I feel God directly speak to my heart when I am struggling. I find as I spend more time in the Word and more time with God he does it more and more. I especially love it when I am struggling with something and he speaks directly to that. As you all know I have been really struggling with finding a church and making friends since moving here. Well, this morning I was driving to St. Louis Bread Company to get a bagel for my hubs (who is home sick today... poor guy!)and I heard that song, "More Than Enough" I think it is called... it goes
All of you is more than enough for all of me. In every hurt and every need. You satisfy me with your love and all I have in you is more than enough
I started kind of meditating on that concept and felt God tell me that He is more than enough for me. He is all I NEED to feel peace and joy. And since he has told me in His word that He wants fellowship with other believers for me He will provide that. But, it is not a NEED. He is what I NEED! I feel so much peace today after such a rocky day yesterday!

Thank you Lord for always being there! For always listening! How great is our God that he set the stars in the sky and set the earth in motion and then also speaks to little people with insecure prayers!

1 comment:

Gretchen Peters said...

I am loving reading your blog! You seem to really have a great relationship with the Lord. Very refreshing to read!