Sunday, October 5, 2008

Prayers Please!

Argh! I am so sick of "church shopping"! I am starting to feel so disheartened and like we will never find a place to fit in and get plugged in. All of the churches we have gone to have been good but many of them really don't have a place for us to get plugged in and get to know people. Almost all of the churches we have visited don't do Sunday school and the ones that do small groups are adults only so that means we would have to get a babysitter one night a week which I really am not willing to do at this point in the game.
Please pray for us that we will find a good church home. I am in desperate need of some good girlfriends to hang out with and we could really use some family friends! We need fellowship! We are getting lots of good family time but they really can't take the place of some good friends who are at the same place in life.
Thank you so much! And, if you know any good churches in the St. Charles County area please let me know!

3 comments:

Christina said...

We will be praying!! God has the perfect place for you somewhere, we will be praying hard that He will reveal it to you SOON!! :) We love you!!

Jessica said...

i'll be praying too!

yes, we went to tanger outlet in branson. the last time i was there they just had the children's place but now carter's is there too. i nearly did a happy dance right there in the street! i love both those stores. baby girl is getting big--it happens so much faster the second time around! other than my back hurting at the end of the day i have no complaints. :)

Amy T. said...

Katie, I love your blog! I actually used your playlist as my background music yesterday for a while. It was a nice change from my standard fare.

Thank you for leaving a comment on Amy's Garden. I'll add you to my feed.