Monday, December 22, 2008

Woo hoo!

So, I have to have a little celebration here. I just bought a pair if size 10 jeans! I haven't worn a 10 since like, high school! I am so excited! Although, to be fair, I haven't done any exercising or dieting. It is all from breastfeeding my little miss. Because, to be honest, I eat horribly and don't exercise at all! Since we live with my grandma there are always delicious sweets around. So, I have desert after every meal and a late night snack of some sweet treat. I know, it is terrible! But, I do feel more encouraged to exercise and eat right now. Because, if I can make this much progress eating like a horse I can probably do even better on a more sensible meal plan. And, since I won't be breastfeeding forever I should probably get back in the habit of eating well again! But, even though I didn't really "earn" this weightloss... it still feels good:-)

2 comments:

Christina said...

You GO GIRL!!! That is so exciting!!! I am so proud of you!!! love you!!!

Jessica said...

i am so jealous of you right now. i would love to wear a size 10 again!

i wasn't able to breastfeed luke and i'm really hoping it works out with chloe. (not just for the weight loss, but because it's best for baby!) :)