Thursday, February 14, 2008

As a general rule I like to use my blog to talk about meaningful things. However, today, I will make an exception. Today I will be using my blog to talk about how much I hate vinyl/lenolium flooring (for those of you that have such flooring and actually like it... I appologize, but I have to be honest!) So here we go...
I hate vinyl flooring! The only place I have it now in my house is in the bathrooms, which I must say is a huge improvement. But, still, I have some. And I hate it! I will make a list of the main reasons...
1. It never looks clean!
2. It is hard to clean.
3. On the off chance it is clean it still looks cheap
4. It gets damaged easily
5. It is bad for the resale value of a house
6. It is ugly... all versions... I have never seen attractive vinyl flooring
There we go... these are my reasons for hating it. The reason I am writing about this today is because my wonderful husband is going to help me paint and spruce up our bathrooms, which I am totally thrilled about! But, although the bathrooms will look much better and be much prettier, they will still have vinyl flooring. Which I suppose is just the cross I will have to bear (overly dramatic I know) for about another year or so when I plan to replace them with tile!

1 comment:

Christina said...

You GO girl!!! I also hate linnoleum!! It is so gross to even spell!! :) But, you have beautiful fun bathrooms,I can't wait to see how you re-decorate them! :) Your post made me laugh!! :)