Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Best Day

I had the best day today! I just had to write about it...
We woke up and went to church where we had such an amazing time. We had a great Sunday School lesson that met us right where we were at. I love it when that happens. It was about forgiveness which is one thing I definetly need to work on. Then in church we had a lesson about priorities and making our priorities God's priorities which I think I really needed to hear. Sometimes I feel a little, well, unimportant being a stay-at-home mom and then I remember... God wouldn't have me anywhere else. My job is important! Church was also amazing because I got to spend it with two of my best friends, Sarah and Christy. We even all sat next to each other in church which was so special and fun.
Then Nick, Max, and I spent the afternoon cleaning which I know doesn't sound fun... but it was a blast! Nick and I included Max in everything we did and it was so fun to watch him work alongside us. It is so amazing the things he is capable of. And, yeah, everything took twice as long, but it was so worth it!
Then this evening we had a super fun Super Bowl party!! The Jordan's, The Leesman's, The Hatfield's, Paul Bowen, and Abdellah (a cool Moroccan friend of the Hatfield's) all came over. We had so much fun laughing and chatting. I have never enjoyed the Super Bowl so much!
Nick and I were talking earlier today and we just feel so increadibly blessed by our friends and our church home. For awhile we thought about moving, which we will if it is God's will for us in the future, but we are so happy living in Nixa/Springfield. We have built an amazing family of friends that we share life with and we are so grateful for that! We are so blessed to have such increadible people in our lives!
Then tomorrow I get to wake-up and hang out with my little boy and then spend some amazing time with my other best friend in the whole world, Christina, and her precious daughter Maddie. What more could a girl ask for?
Anyway, I just had to share!

No comments: