Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Blessed

I feel so blessed to have such amazing, Godly girlfriends in my life. Tonight I went to dinner with my friends Sarah, Christina, and Christy to celebrate my birthday and I am just feeling so refreshed! Each of those women is so special to me and have played such a special role in my life and getting together with them is just so comfortable and fun! We laughed way too much and probably talked too loud, but we had a great time! I really feel like I have a family in these women and it is so precious to me.
Thank you girls so much for making me feel so special and loved! I think 24 is going to be a great year with you all in my life! Thank you God for blessing me so abundantly when I am so far from deserving it! You give me exactly what I need, exactly when I need it. You are so good!

1 comment:

Christina said...

You are so precious to me!! I praise God for your birth 24 years ago! I love you!!