Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Brought to you by the letter K

Thank you Sarah for the letter assignment, here is how it works

If you want to participate, leave a comment on this post and I will assign you a letter. You then write about 10 things you love that begin with your assigned letter and post them on your blog. When people comment on your posted list, you give them a letter and the chain continues on and on.

Kisses I love kisses! Mainly from my hubby! I just can't get enough of them!

Kids I love kids! Mostly my own... but a few other people's too!

Karats I love diamonds... and the bigger the better is my policy on those!

Kitchen gadgets I love to cook and really enjoy getting new gadgets to use!

Knowledge Dorky I know but I love learner. I am a firm believer that God created us to be lifelong learners!

Kirklands I really love the store Kirklands. I hardly ever buy things there but I always think it looks so homey in there!

Kiwi I love kiwi! I really love fruit, especially the more exotic ones, apples and bananas get a little boring sometimes.

Korin I love Korin! She and I have been friends since junior high and we can still talk about anything and everything! I love that girl!

Kettles Okay, that is a stretch but I do think tea kettles are fun! And my Grandma has an electric one that I love!

Katie Okay, I had to do it! I love me!

2 comments:

In With the Light said...

that is great! i am glad you love yourself. and when i assigned you the letter, i was thinking that my favorite k is kissing too! lol

Jessica said...

ooooh i love games like this--i wanna play!