Monday, May 26, 2008

Ready for the week!

So, I think our whole family is finally healthy again and I am ready for the week! Being sick really threw us all off! Even though I will miss Nick when he goes back to work tomorrow I am ready for life to get back to NORMAL!

We don't have much planned for the week which I am really excited about. Max is teething and is in kind of a pre-terrible 2's phase right now so a lot of time at home where I can be consistant with him is just what we need!

I am super excited for next weekend because 2 very fun things are happening! 1- I get to go to Catrina Steinmann's baby shower which I am so excited for! Christina is throwing it and she always throws FABULOUS showers! 2- our good friends Melissa and Joe Jackson are coming into town and spending Saturday night with us and part of the day Sunday! I can't wait! We haven't seen them in a long time and we always have so much fun when we get together!

I hope everyone had a fun Memorial Day weekend, despite the bad weather!

No comments: