Monday, May 19, 2008

Sick for a week...

So, I have been sick for about a week now. I am about to loose my mind! I am actually "feeling" a little better but my cough is keeping me up almost all night. It started out as a fever, sore throat virus thing. I went to the doctor Friday morning and was told it was just a virus and that because I am pregnant they couldn't give me anything. Then Saturday night when I was up all night I started feeling like I was getting a UTI which can be very dangerous during pregnancy. So, Sunday morning I went to urgent care and was given some antibiotics. So, I think that is better but my cough is still going strong.
I am feeling so frustrated because I am exhausted and want to sleep but I can't. Plus, being cooped up in the house all week is rough. The weather is beautiful and there is fun stuff going on and I am trapped inside my house.
And now, Nick is getting it. It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't last so long...
Anyway, just thought I would update everyone on what's going on in my life! Sorry if it is a little whiney! Hopefully I will be in better spirits tomorrow!

1 comment:

Christina said...

I am so glad you are starting to feel better!! We missed you guys last week!! Love you!