Monday, June 23, 2008

So, I am up late with nasty heartburn so I thought I would say "hello"! My heartburn is a little out of control! I had it with Max but it was nothing compared to this. This is like painful, curl up in a ball and cry heartburn. ICK! I plan on calling my doc tomorrow to ask if there is anything else I can do. I have been following all the "rules", doing the home remedies, and taking Tums.

Anyway, other than that life is good! My mom and sister are coming tomorrow or the next day so I am super excited about that. I LOVE it when they come to visit. And, not just because I have people to help me chase my son around! Although, that is a huge perk! Max loves his grandma and his "Emmie" so I know he will have a great time!

I guess I don't have much else to report! I am just trying to stay as cool and comfortable as possible! I hope everyone out there is doing well!

1 comment:

Barr Family said...

I feel your heartburn pain! I had extreme heartburn with both of the girls...tears in my eyes heartburn. I think I went through a case of Tums a week. Hope you find some relief! Amanda