Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A Week Away

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile! Life has been kind of crazy! But, oh, so good!

Max and I are spending some time in St. Louis this week with my family. We got here today (Tuesday) and are staying until Friday. I was a little nervous about making the drive by myself but it went great. Max stayed awake the entire time but he was such a good boy and just ate his snacks and watched his videos. The portable DVD player was definetly a good purchase!

He is having a blast being at his Grandma and Grandpa's. He especially loves all of the animals to play with. His favorite is Grandpa's pigeons. Tonight Grandpa got them all out and let them fly around and Max thought it was pretty awesome. He has also had a great time playing with all of the new toys Grandma insisted on buying him as soon as we got here. He is a little spoiled... but I wouldn't have it any other way!

I think tomorrow we are headed to the zoo. I am very excited! The weather wasn't good enough to go last time we were here and I think Max is old enough to enjoy it this time. Then I think on Thursday we will probably go over to my Aunt Heidi's house and swim in her new pool. It will be Max's first swim of the summer! I am very excited! (Less excited to get into a bathing suit myself!) Then I think we will head home Friday so we can enjoy the weekend with Nick!

I hope everyone else is having a good week!

No comments: