Sunday, July 27, 2008

Getting Settled!

Well, we are here in Lake St. Louis and working on getting settled! We are so happy to be here and are enjoying getting all moved in and making ourselves at home.

We headed out from Nixa at about 10:30 yesterday morning. We are very grateful for all of my parents help in getting us moved out! After getting settled we got to celebrate Emily's 20th birthday with the family! It was great to see everyone! Max is in absolute HEAVEN with so much family around. Last night he was playing with all his cousins, dragging around the adults, and making sure his Grandma, a.k.a. "Gaga" was always in sight!

This morning when Max woke up the first thing he did was ask for his Grandma and then when he was informed she wasn't here he cried for about 5 minutes! Not that I want my son to be sad but I love the special bond he has with his family. He loves them so much!

This morning we woke-up (well, Nick woke-up, I didn't really sleep at all!) and we had breakfast and then walked over to the park to let Max play. It was so nice!

On Friday I was able to find a pediatrician for both of the kids and when I arrived here I had recieved all my hospital paperwork in the mail. So, it is nice to not have to stress about Sophie coming with all of our doctors and hospital stuff lined up!

Well, I will post pictures and more updates soon!
Love,
Katie

2 comments:

Mallory said...

I'm glad you made it safely!

Barr Family said...

I am so glad you guys are settling in well...and that you found new doctors! I guess we won't get to come see the little princess at the hospital, but I'm sure you'll post lots of pictures! Can't wait to see her! It will be so great to be close to family...so happy for you!