Saturday, July 12, 2008

Nick and I had the most amazing date night last night I just can't help but write about it! I am the luckiest woman in the world!

We decided since we are moving we needed to go to one of our favorite local places so Nick decided to take me to "Milly's" downtown. It was so much fun! I just love the atmosphere there and the food is delicious. It was so fun to just sit and eat and chat! Then we went for a walk around downtown and just talked. It was so romantic and so good for me emotionally with the stress of everything else going on! Then we went to Target and bought a few last minute things for Sophie.

I just love my husband so much and love getting to spend time with him one on one when we are just husband and wife. He is so amazing and I am so proud of him!

No comments: