Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I got a new doctor!

Yay! I found a new baby doctor when I move to STL!! I knew that I would find someone but I really wanted to find a good one and I was sure the whole situation was going to be a big hassle! So, I went to my O.B. appointment with Dr. Franklin on Monday and she suggested a doctor for me. I called the next day (ready to put up a fight and do lots of begging!). I called and told them my situation and the lady said, okay, well I can get you in on Tuesday! It was the easiest thing I have ever done! Plus, his office is located in Chesterfield, super close to where we will be living! And, I love that I will be going to someone Dr. Franklin reccomends because I trust her so much! So, praise God! I just had to share my good news!

1 comment:

Mallory said...

That's so great! I'm glad you avoided a potentially stressful situation in a time where you're hustling and bustling as it is :)