Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Waiting on Sophie!

This pregnancy has been so different from my last one! I am enjoying it a lot more! Don't get me wrong, I LOVED being pregnant with Max! But, I was so anxious and worried and in such a hurry for him to get here that I didn't get to just enjoy it! Plus, I was so sick through most of it! This time I feel much better and I have just been enjoying it! Although I am super excited for Sophie to get here I really am in no hurry! She will get here on her own time! Plus, I am way too busy chasing my little guy around to spend much time thinking about it!
We picked the name Sophie Nichole for her which we love! Nichole is after Nick and Sophie we just loved! It was kind of funny how we picked it. We originally made a really long list of girls names... probably about 20 and it was on there but had been vetoed by one of us early on. Then we decided to name her Sadie, which is a name we both really love. The day we found out we were having a girl we were sitting at lunch and Nick says, "so when Sophie gets here..." and I was like, "who?" and he said, "oh, I meant Sadie!" And then we got to thinking... Sophie just sounds right! So, Sophie was decided on! I am sure we will get some negative comments about it like we did with Max but people are just never happy! So, we like the name and that is what matters! If you don't... keep it to yourself!
We are just so excited for her to become a part of our family! We already love her so much!

2 comments:

Christina said...

I LOVE the name Sophie!!! She will be beautiful and unique, just like her sweet name! She is already so special, and she will bring so much JOY to all of our lives!! I can't WAIT to meet her!!!

Barr Family said...

That was almost Michaela's name and will probably be our next one's name if we have a girl again! Two little Sophies.... :) We gotta' get pregnant first...not anytime too soon...but one of these days!